Monday 15 June 2009

Effulgence this is NOT

Went to dentist today who prescribed one more antibiotic (apparently I have both internal and external infection) and some funky mouthwash in a little bottle. She can't do anything to my poor broken tooth as first the infection has to go down so I have another appointment set for next week. I will also need an X-ray of the tooth. Looks like a big chunk of my wages will be involved in all this :( 
Ricky is going to make me pancakes tonight - nice and soft for me to chew slowly!
I just wish those waves of pain would stop :(

Share:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the tooth problem - I've had a broken tooth (molar) and it certainly wasn't fun - hope they get it sorted for you soon!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I think the drugs are kicking in as pain has reduced significantly and I can't wait to have it all sorted.
No fun those teeth troubles!

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig