Friday 5 June 2009

Mission: Catch some Sleep!

Pic. left: Amber and Laura at today's Training Day.
This week has gone so fast I barely managed to notice and it's Friday already. Days has been so busy and went by so quick, I wonder how do I remember about catching some sleep ;) 

I will be running two Training Days tomorrow, one for an advanced rider from 9 till 1, then novice rider from 2-5.30. Sitting here now watching their videos from previous Training Days & lessons and thinking about the exercises that will improve some problem areas and strengthen those that are getting better already. Busy, busy, busy. 
My knee feels the strain and I think I need to go back to my Pilates routine as that's what seemed to have kept the buggered joint together for the last few years. 


Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig