Monday 9 February 2009

The Problems, The People, Love, Friends, The Chance

I remember coming across this line that said that if you truly love what you are doing and if you are doing what you should be doing the money and opportunities will appear...

(The pic on the left: sometimes I look at things and can't help snapping them; so simple yet so interesting;)

The Problems

My life seems to run in a funny pattern (but then I guess I am not an exception and you can relate to it as well) - I don't just have difficult times, when it's bad it really does get bad, when it's good it's fantastic. I don't seem to have much of those nice, easy steady times!
To be completely fair I only ever had one proper downfall so far, one when you just keep falling and falling and there is no end to that blinding despair. You get through those times though and in fact, what is quite frightening in life's way is how much we are really capable to deal with without loosing the plot...When it starts to get better you realise that you just got yourself this sturdy new body armour, another layer of protective tissue so when you are hit again the impact isn't as great.
And you are ready for the good time to come. Well wishing people will come your way.

The People

Amazingly, as if by magic, this pattern has never failed me as yet...I do find myself incredibly lucky and am forever grateful for meeting people who so happily help me. It's very moving.

Love

"The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved." -- Victor Hugo
Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle." -- Amy Bloom

Friends

The road to a friend's house is never long Danish Proverb
With true friends...even water drunk together is sweet enough. Chinese Proverb

The Chance

So, my dear readers, I think my little good time plane has just landed. I just got to get on it now and make sure I pick the destination correctly.
Someone has very kindly decided to help me out but it's down to me now not to screw the chance I am being given.
We are going to drive around the airport for a bit but do fasten your seat belts, we might take off any minute from now...
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig