Wednesday 21 November 2007

Could someone please stop this rain??!

I know it's winter and I shouldn't expect to be basking in the sun but deary me, this rain is making me feel bad! Since Monday I had spent about 16 hours in pouring rain. Today was the worst - I could barely see my clients behind the wall of water bucketing down. Thankfully my 8pm cancelled as I am not sure if my soaked body would take another hour.
I wonder if I should ask Toggi Extreme to explain why their waterproof trousers don't quite live up to the 'waterproof' bit in their name. They are great in general (and perfect for showers etc) but I can tell you that they definitely don't keep your legs dry after 6 hours of heavy rain exposure.
I am sitting here now with a mug of hot vanilla tea and a Cold&Flu Relief (as not feeling too good) and am hoping tomorrow will be a little drier.

PS. Historically spring starts on the day of the vernal equinox, which usually occurs on the night of 20/21 March. 122 days to go...


Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig