Friday 9 November 2007

Update on 'searching for a dressage lessons partner' quest

I wrote recently about trying to find a dressage horse for training with a dressage trainer. Well, someone, who lives very close to the said trainer, contacted me and invited to their yard to see a potential candidate...I will be going there on Friday the 16th and see if we all get on well enough to start my introduction to a proper dressage training.
The worrying bit is that the owner would ideally also prefer me to school the horse three times a week which would be very, very difficult for me to fit in this year.
I shall see how it goes though and of course will post more updates.

The trainer's first available slots are in the first week of December so if this owner doesn't like my riding I will still have a little bit of time for a search.
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig