Sunday 15 March 2009

Sunday



Typical. The most gorgeous spring day and I am having a cold. Speaking is a torture and I feel totally rubbish. 

Took one hairy cob for walkies today:


..............................

Thank goodness for Strepsils and stupid amount of coffees and teas that kept me going throughout the day. Absolutely hate my colds!

Oh well, at least the riders had a lot of fun! I don't think I managed to make much sense today but guess I can't be perfect everytime ;)) 

Pic.: Pip and Ada learning how to do dressage :) They are making a super progress and believe me the mare is as mad as they come!

Mr Z rode really well so I challenged him bare back for a bit.



Pic.: Hmm, how many times do I say: please do not drop your reins...oh dear oh dear ;)))


Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig