Exclusive radio coverage from Kentucky Cup Reining, the reining test event held this week at the new Kentucky Horse Park Indoor Arena. A number of guests, including Shawn Flarida and Angel Karolyi, joined Samantha and Glenn to make this one enjoyable evening. Listen in...
2010 Radio Show Episode 48 - Reining Test Event at Kentucky Horse Park:
- Thank you to Amy and all the gang at the WEG Office for all their help.
- Team USA rider Tom McCutcheon of Aubrey, TX, won the individual final in Kentucky Cup Reining, the first test event for the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games. Following McCutcheon in the standings was Canada's Lisa Coulter, who finished second with a score of 219.5 on Hollywood Aces. Dell Hendricks of Tioga, TX, scored 218.0 on Starbucks Sidekick, a 9-year-old, Quarter Horse stallion, as did Mexico's Jose Vazquez on Juiced Up Doc, to put the two riders in a tie for third. Read More...
- Para Equestrian riders from this hemisphere have another chance to qualify for next year's World Equestrian Games. The WindReach International Para-Dressage CPEDI 3* event will take place next May, the 28 to 30, and will be an official qualifier.
- Three Day Eventers are also trying to qualify this weekend at Rebecca Farm in Kalispell, Montana. The Event at Rebecca Farm is the only HSBC FEI World Cup Qualifier in the United States this year, and will run alongside a one star CIC, a two star CCI without steeplechase, novice through advanced horse trials divisions, and four and five year old future event horse classes. More...
- If you're interested in learning more about Rood and Riddle, the official equine hospital and veterinary partner of the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games then we have just the book for you. Buy Equine ER: Stories from a Year in the Life of an Equine Veterinary Hospital.
- See all the pictures of the event below. Thanks to Jamie Link, Lisa Jackson, Shawn Flarida and Angel Karolyi for joining us.
- Please support our sponsors as they make this show possible:
Listen Now, Download or Subscribe: