Thursday 14 May 2009

Positives and Negatives

We arranged for 5 stage vetting for Benjamin on Monday and I am hoping he passes ok. I am always so picky with horses and seem to only see their faults when I look for something to buy but when I really like something I will know in an instance and just make my mind up straight away. I must have spent my life on the phone in the last 48 hours trying to find someone to co-buy the horse with me, booking the vetting etc
A bit tired but very excited.

This excitement and some other positive things take my attention away from some negative little events happening around me.  Wish people were more genuine.
Share:

2 comments

English Rider said...

Hope your hopes vet out!

Unknown said...

Thank you, me too!

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig