Wednesday 11 March 2015

Day 70: In need of sleep

Full on day today with lessons so instead of adding my post I should really be catching some sleep but the 365 project is relentless ;)

I filmed the next batch of videos of Emma and Shabby's eventing story today, hope to have enough time to have it all edited and up on Aspire blog by Friday evening.


I am still unsure of how to make a nice to watch story out of this, we are doing it the un-scripted, on the day kind of way ;) We shall see how it turns out. Shabby was very good today, they are doing a local dressage show on Monday to give him an outing before Goring Heath event so I hope he contains his excitement and relaxes enough to have a good time!

Until tomorrow,
Wiola
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig