Wednesday 18 March 2015

Day 77: As if it happened before...

I am standing next to Merehead chatting to Emma post lesson, discussing some details.

- I've just fed the pigs - A. says as she passes us and with that single, short sentence she takes me back to a day that never was in which I am at the yard I never visited where there are no pigs that I know of. The day that seems, for this very second at least, both familiar and completely untraceable in time or space. 
Even now, as I write this, just a few hours later, I can no longer recall the same feeling of familiarity or any of the events with any clarity.   

Deja vu. Bizarre. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - 

I don't know whether it's the warmer weather or the fact that I'd now been back doing Aspire programmes for a full year after my break but I am getting more enquiries and having to fit more clients into my weekly schedule. I am also having to look for horses that are suitable for each rider. Time management is a good problem to have, good one indeed :) 


Somewhere in Hampshire 

Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig