Friday 13 March 2015

Day 72: Curious habits of Oxford and just some time with my dearest :)


Fun day today clocking in some well over due time with my dearest Richard, watching Oxford students do their thing (anyone know what's the occasion? ;) ), wandering around old buildings, cobbled streets, free museums, eating nice food, drinking coffee, reading and just generally enjoying spring and spending time together :)


I am now sitting here editing video for eventing series for Aspire blog. Sadly, my internet has its own agenda and even though I left the uploads running for a whole day, only a few files actually uploaded. Evenings are always better connection wise so I shall play with it now.

Have a great weekend! It's a working one for me :)
Wiola
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig