Saturday 17 January 2015

Day 17: Superb day on all fronts :)

Teaching in London today. So very happy with all my riders, just uploaded the videos and got them organised so I don't end up with a backlog as that's almost impossible to catch up with considering the amount of footage I take.
I also like the riders to watch the videos as soon after the training as possible when all movements are still fresh on their minds (and bodies) as I feel that's when visual feedback is most effective.

I would love to chat some more today but I am pretty knackered so will just show you a little snippets from today :)


I hope the weekend is treating you well wherever you are :) How's your winter riding going?
All the best and speak tomorrow!
Wiola

Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig